Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2019/20
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Application deadline: 31 July 2020
To be eligible you must:
- Be from the UK or EU (if you are from the EU you must have done your degree in England to qualify).
- Be on a full-time taught Master's or research postgraduate programme and paying your own fees.
- Have graduated from your undergraduate degree programme within the last 10 years.
- In order to apply for this award you must have received a full maintenance grant from your Local Authority or the Student Loans Company in your final year of undergraduate study.
- Alternatively, for students who commenced their studies from September 2015 onwards you must have received a full means tested maintenance loan from the Student Loans Company.
Bursaries will be paid in March provided that you are still in attendance and progressing satisfactorily on your course.
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- French Guiana
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Northern Ireland
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- Turks & Caicos Islands
Payment amount & frequency
How to apply
After you have started your course, come to The Hub (in the Richmond Building) with your last financial support notification letter from your undergraduate study - you will be required to fill in a short application form.
In each academic year you need to apply for your Postgraduate Bursary by 31 July.
If you are on a research programme you can receive a maximum of three bursary payments.
Closing date: 31 July 2020.
Find out more
Please note, students may only claim one discount or bursary from the University towards their study, e.g. students may not receive the Alumni fee discount and the postgraduate bursary.
For more information email email@example.com; call 01274 236505 or call into MyBradford in the Richmond Building.