School of Management and Law PhD Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2018/19
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: available
About the scholarship
One scholarship to the value of £4,195 is available in each Research Centre. The Research Centres are:
- Accounting, Finance and Economics
- People, Organisation and Entrepreneurship
- Logistics, Supply Chain and Technology
- International Business, Marketing and Branding
- Candidates should have, or expect to achieve, a first or upper second class UK honours degree and a Master's degree with a minimum average of 60% and the dissertation score above 65%, or equivalent
- Candidates whose first language is not English must meet one of the following English language requirements:
- IELTS: Scores of at least 6.5 or more in each section and an overall score of 7.
- TOEFL Internet based: an overall score of 100 with the following minimum scores of Listening 21, Reading 21, Speaking 23, Writing 22.
- Awards are open to UK, EU and international applicants who choose to study full-time at University of Bradford School of Management or School of Law (Note: International students need to pay the balance of international fee).
- Full-time PhD programmes at the School of Management
- Full-time PhD programmes at the School of Law
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Payment amount & frequency
£4,195 as a one-off payment.
How to apply
There is no separate application process. The eligible candidates make a standard PhD application.
On the application, the candidates must indicate their interest in being considered for the scholarship and a written statement should be included explaining their suitability for the scholarship.