Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Students
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2014/15
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
Application deadline: 20 June 2014
About the scholarship
These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.
You can apply for one of our Half-Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships, except for students from China, South Korea, Japan and the EU (students from these countries have separate scholarships schemes).
Please do not apply for this scholarship until you've been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford.
If you hold a firm offer to study with us in September 2014 and have already been awarded a £3,500 academic related fee scholarship (shown on your offer letter) then this is the scholarship for you.
If you hold a conditional offer from us and believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAB in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study) then please apply for this scholarship. You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2014.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of China, South Korea, Japan or the EU.
- You must applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford and be in receipt of the £3,500 International Academic Excellence Scholarship (see above).
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- External students are not eligible – only those based in Bradford.
- Aland Islands
- American Samoa
- Antigua & Barbuda
- Antilles (Netherlands)
- Azerbaijani Republic, The
- Bahamas, The
- Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba
- Bosnia And Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Antarctic Territories
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- British Virgin Islands
- Brunei Darussalam
- Burkina Faso; Also Upper Volta
- Cape Verde Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Canary Islands
- Central African Republic
- Channel Islands, not elsewhere specified
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Congo (Peoples Republic)
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cyprus (Non-European Union)
- Dominican Republic
- Timor Leste (East Timor)
- Egypt, United Arab Republic of
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- Falkland Islands (Malvinas)
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- Gambia, The Republic of The
- Guinea Bissau
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man (The)
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Kiribati (The Gilbert Islands)
- Korea (North), Democratic Peoples Republic of
- Laos People's Democratic Republic
- Macao (Special Administrative Region of China)
- Maldive Islands
- Mayotte (French Territorial Collectivity)
- Moldova, Republic of
- New Caledonia, also French Overseas Territori
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestine; West Bank; Gaza Strip inc E Jerusa
- Papua New Guinea
- Pitcairn, Henderson, Ducie and Oenno Islands
- Puerto Rico
- Samoa, Independent State of
- San Marino
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- St Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
- St Pierre and Miquelon
- St.Kitts and Nevis
- St.Vincent and the Grenadines
- Svalbard and Jan Mayen
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Tanzania, United Republic of
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Turks & Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- United States Virgin Islands
- Vatican City, Holy See Vatican City State
- Wallis and Futuna
- Western Sahara
- Windward Islands (not otherwise specified)
- Yemen, Republic of
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees.
If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%.
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Closing date: 20 June 2014.
Find out more
Scholarships will be awarded to the highest achieving students.
Successful students must agree to be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
For further information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01274 236637
Or call into The Hub Student Support centre in the Richmond Building.