Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Pakistan
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2019/20
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
10 scholarships available
Application deadline: 3 June 2019
About the scholarship
These scholarships are to celebrate academic excellence in our student population.
International students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria or Pakistan can apply for one of our Half-Fee Academic Excellence Scholarships.
There are 10 scholarships available in total.
Please do not apply for this scholarship until you've been offered a place to study at the University of Bradford and believe that you meet the eligibility criteria listed below.
The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have been made an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2019
- Students from China and Hong Kong must be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- For Undergraduate students you must be in receipt of the £2,500 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,000 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- For Postgraduate students you must be in receipt of the £3,000 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,500 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship only.
- As well as having an offer you must also believe that you will obtain the equivalent of AAA in A-levels (for undergraduate study) or a first-class honours degree (for postgraduate study). You must be able to prove your results by the end of August 2019.
- These scholarships will be awarded to the students with the highest overall entry qualifications.
- You must also be paying your own fees.
- This scholarship is only open to students whose courses will be based in Bradford. Any external or Distance Learning courses are not eligible for this award.
Full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Taught degree programmes.
- Hong Kong
Payment amount & frequency
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees.
If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%.
You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount if you are in receipt of a half fee scholarship.
How to apply
Please fill in the application form below and either post it or email it to us - details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
The closing date is Monday 3 June 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by the beginning of July.
Scholarships will be awarded to the 10 highest achieving students.
Successful students may be featured on the scholarships section of the University website and be included in other promotional materials such as the prospectus.
Closing date: 3 June 2019.
Find out more
For further information or any queries you can:
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: 01274 236637
Or call into My Bradford Student Support centre in the Richmond Building.