China, Hong Kong and Taiwan Scholarships
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2017/18
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
35 scholarships available
Application deadline: 30 June 2017
About the scholarship
We have 10 full-fee and 25 half-fee scholarships available for students living in China, Hong Kong or Taiwan.
- To apply for this scholarship you must have already received an offer from the University of Bradford to begin your studies in September 2017. You must enclose a copy of your offer letter with your scholarship application form.
- You are only eligible to apply if you are domiciled in China (mainland), Hong Kong or Taiwan.
- All applicants applying for any UG or PG taught programmes except for MBA are eligible to apply (this does not include any PG research programmes).
- Your application will be considered based on your academic performance, language skills, work experience and your personal statement.
All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external).
- Hong Kong
Payment amount & frequency
- Full fee scholarships - 10 available
- Half-fee scholarships - 25 available
How to apply
Fill out an application form:
Closing date: 30 June 2017.