Scholarships for China, Hong Kong and Taiwan
Part-time: not available
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: not available
Entry year: 2016/17
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: not available
30 scholarships available
Application deadline: 30 June 2016
About the scholarship
We have 10 full-fee and 20 half-fee scholarships available.
- You must have already received an offer from the University of Bradford to begin your studies in September 2016.
- You must enclose a copy of your offer letter with your scholarship application form.
- You are only eligible to apply if you are domiciled in China (mainland), Hong Kong or Taiwan.
- All applicants applying for any undergraduate or postgraduate taught programmes except for MBA are eligible to apply (this does not include any postgraduate research programmes).
- Your application will be considered based on your academic performance, language skills, work experience and your personal statement.
All full-time courses based at the University of Bradford (excluding MBA, distance learning and external).
- Hong Kong
How to apply
Applications are now closed.
Closing date Tuesday 30 June 2016.
Closing date: 30 June 2016.
Find out more
For full details see the China Office website.