Alumni Discount Scheme
Prospective PG students (inc. current UG): available
Current PG students: available
Entry year: 2019/20
Postgraduate taught: available
Postgraduate research: available
Unlimited discounts available
About the discount
All alumni of the University of Bradford, regardless of when they have graduated, will receive a discount on their tuition fees dependant on the result achieved.
If they achieved a 2:2 the discount is 10%, a 2:1 is 15% and a 1st is 20%. For progression from Master's to PhD a pass is 10%, a Merit 15% and a Distinction is 20%.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount.
Please note this is a change to the criteria for students who began their study in previous years and is applicable to students starting courses in September 2019 onwards.
The discount is available for:
- self-funded students only
- all students progressing onto a Master's or a PhD programme from an undergraduate degree
- students progressing from a taught Master's onto a PhD programme
- alumni wishing to study a second undergraduate or postgraduate degree (full Master's or PhD only)
- students who have studied here as part of an exchange, e.g. Erasmus
- students who have completed an undergraduate programme at one of our partner institutions and then wish to continue their studies at postgraduate level here at Bradford; or students studying a premium fee programme by distance learning.
Please note that students can only receive one scholarship or discount so students who are eligible for more than 1 award will be given the award of the highest value
Students from all countries, who meet the criteria, are eligible.
Find out more
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01274 236637