Part-time: not available
Prospective students: available
Current students: not available
Entry year: 2013/14
Postgraduate taught: not available
Postgraduate research: not available
About the scholarship
The University of Bradford is offering cash scholarships worth £3,500 (over the duration of a 3 year degree) to all Home and EU students who achieve ABB or higher in their A Levels (or equivalent).
Students studying on an undergraduate degree programme for more than 3 years would receive funding for the additional years subject to satisfactory progression.
Students will receive a guaranteed £1,500 in their first year followed by £1,000 a year in subsequent years provided they are achieving an average of 60% or above.
There are is no limit to the number of scholarships available – all students who are eligible will receive the award.
- All Home and EU students who achieve ABB or higher in their A Levels (or equivalent)
- Please note, the ABB Scholarship is linked to the grades you achieve, it is not linked to your offer or your UCAS tariff points.
- If you have a combination of qualifications e.g. A Levels and a BTEC, or if your country of domicile or qualification is not listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible.
- If you are taking the International Baccalaureate and have a score (or predicted score) of over 30 points then we will consider you for the ABB scholarship. Please email email@example.com for further information.
- Students must be commencing on their first, full time undergraduate degree programme in September 2013.
- Students on NHS funded courses are unfortunately not entitled to this scholarship.
- Cyprus (European Union)
- Czech Republic
- Ireland, the Republic of
- Northern Ireland
Payment amount & frequency
Students will need to provide the University with their bank details and they will be paid the scholarship directly into their bank accounts.
The first year award of £1,500 will be paid in two instalments in October and February.
Subsequent year’s awards of £1,000 will be paid in one instalment in October, subject to satisfactory progression at 60% or above.
How to apply
You don’t need to apply – students will be assessed for the scholarship automatically after A Level results in August 2013.
Successful students will then be notified that they have been awarded the scholarship.