The University of Bradford welcomes applications from students from Kenya for all study levels. The information provided below is intended as guidance only. If you are in any doubt please contact the Admissions Office. You should be aware that meeting the grade requirements specified does not necessarily guarantee admission as there may be additional requirements you need to satisfy.
If your qualification or grading scheme is not listed below, please contact the Admissions Office with details of your qualification and we can assess your eligibility. Please send copies of any certificates, transcripts and statements of results when you request an assessment of a qualification.
The University publishes entry requirements based on UCAS tariff points and these are shown on the individual course pages – please see our course listings.
The table below shows how the University equates qualifications from your country to UCAS tariff points.
|Qualification||UCAS tariff points|
|Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)||5 subjects at C (excluding native languages and vocational subjects)|
|Qualification||UCAS tariff points|
|136+||120 - 135||96 - 119|
|Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)||Foundation Programme required|
The entry requirement for a postgraduate taught course is typically equivalent to a UK Second Class Honours Second Division (2:2). For individiual course requirements, please see the course details in our course listings.
The table below shows how the University equates qualifications from your country to UK degree classifications:
|Qualification||UK 1st Class||UK 2:1||UK 2:2|
See International fees for:
- Undergraduate students, e.g. BSc, BA, Foundation
- Postgraduate (taught) students, e.g. MA, MSc, MBA
- Research students, e.g. PhD, DBA
You will also find information about financial support and how to pay your fees through the links above.
If you aren't sure whether you need to pay International fees and you think you might be eligible for Home/EU fees, please see our Am I a Home student? page.
Scholarships are available for international and EU students based on academic excellence, subjects, study level, and your country.
Our international network of alumni representatives enables you to get information, advice, and guidance from Bradford graduates around the world. Our helpful representatives are on hand to respond to general inquiries from current and prospective students, alumni, faculty, and other members of the University of Bradford community. Search and message an alumni representative on the Alumni webpages.
British Canadian International Education
- Contact: Leah Nanjala
- Tel: +254 20 3754741 Mobile: +254 0 722815178 / 733815151
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://bcie.co.uk/
Hill Education Consultants Ltd Trading as Unipass
- Contact: Sanpreet Sehmi
- Tel: +254726907236 /+254738173466 / +2540202425111 Skype Id: unipasske
- Email: email@example.com / Dilpreet@unipass.co.ke
- Website: http://unipass.co.ke/
- Contact: Mrs Husna Mukri
- Tel: +254 (0) 733774797
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laureate Global Education
- Contact: Verah Kochwa
- Tel: +254 728013964
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
PFL Group International Ltd
- Contact: Sabrina Ali
- Tel: +254 20 267 3634
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://preparationforlife.com/
- Tel: +254 41 470561 Mob: +254 729 575173 / +254 735 091072
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://uniserveducation.com/
- Tel: +254 20 4452732 / +254 20 4453903 Mob: +254 723 597445 / +254 720 171608 / +254
- Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.uniserveducation.com/
World Student Advisors