Programme Leaders Forum
Inspired by work with Programme Leaders at Edinburgh Napier University, the Programme Leader Forum aims to:
- Provide a forum for programme leaders to meet to:
- provide a peer support network for discussing and sharing ideas, issues, challenges and successes;
- share features of good practice to enhance the student experience.
- Determine the developmental needs of programme leaders and in doing so inform educational development programmes.
- Provide opportunities to consult with programme leaders to inform policy development.
- Provide opportunities to access support and discuss, clarify and provide feedback, as appropriate, on University policies and processes.
- Provide a voice for programme leaders via nominated representatives on University committees and task groups.
- Establish a community of practice to discuss other issues pertaining to the role of programme leaders as deemed necessary by the forum.
- Tuesday 12 September 2017 - 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - D2 Richmond - The EMA (Electronic Marking & Assessment) Project, Stephen Deathe, Project Manager.
- Thursday 2 November 2017 - 12.00 noon - 1.00 pm - Venue TBC - The Year Ahead, Prof Gwendolen Bradshaw, PVC Learning, Teaching & Quality.
- Tuesday 21 November 2017 - 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - D3 Richmond - IT Services Vision, Laura Hodkinson, Associate Director of IT Change.
- Monday 11 December 2017 - 12.00 noon - 1.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
- Tuesday 16 January 2018 - 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 - 12.00 noon - 1.00 pm - H34 Richmond.
- Tuesday 27 March 2018 - 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
- Friday 27 April 2018 - 12.00 noon - 1.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
- Tuesday 22 May 2018 - 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
- Monday 11 June 2018 - 12.00 noon - 1.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
- Tuesday 24 July 2018 - 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm - D3 Richmond.
The Forum uses a Blackboard organisation for communication and resources etc. To enrol, you need to:
- Use the Organisation Search on the Home tab in Blackboard to search for “Leader”.
- The Programme Leaders’ Forum will be listed in the results.
- Click on the down arrow next to CS-CED-PROGLEADER to open a menu list.
- Choose Enrol.