Inclusive Learning & Teaching
- Approaches to University teaching - ORIC project led by the University of Bradford (2010-2011).
- Guidance on creating lecture notes for students - ORIC project led by the University of Bradford (2010-2011).
- Supporting disabled students - information form the Disability Service.
- Inclusive Teaching and Learning in Higher Education - Disabled Student Sector Leadership Group report on how HE providers can ensure that they are equipped to support disabled students.
- Engaging home and international students: a guide for new lecturers - HE Academy.
- Inclusive teaching, learning & assessment - Plymouth University.
- Learning to teach inclusively - Open Educational Resources from the University of Wolverhampton.
- Teaching for Inclusion in Higher Education: A Guide to Practice - Queens University, Belfast.
- Thinking about dyslexia - a staff resource for developing practice from the University of Nottingham.