Postgraduate and CPD Open Day
Location: University of Bradford
Date and Time:
Thu 16 Mar 2017, 15:00 - 18:00
Visit us to find out about further study, research opportunities and CPD training.
You will have the opportunity to speak to staff, meet our students and find out about financial support available.
For healthcare professionals you can find out about specialist CPD opportunities in our Faculty of Health Studies.
- Find out about the 150+ postgraduate study options available to you at Bradford
- Understand the best route for you - from a Master’s, a PhD, an MBA, to CPD opportunities
- Meet academics from across our five faculties
- Hear about postgraduate funding
- Find out what it takes to be a postgraduate student
- Learn how postgraduate study can increase your employability
Our academics will also be holding multidisciplinary public lectures covering some of our major research projects.
14:30 - registration begins (Richmond Building)
15:00-18:00 - talk to academics at subject stands - Engineering and Informatics, Life Sciences, Management and Law, Social Sciences (Richmond Building)
15:30-16:00 - Fees and Finance Talk (JSB Lecture Theatre)
16:00-18:00 - talk to academics at the Health Studies CPD subject stand (Horton A Building)
16:00-17:30 - public lecture: Cybercrime - can we ever really be safe? (JSB Lecture Theatre)
17:30-18:00 - Fees and Finance Talk (JSB Lecture Theatre)
18:00-19:30 - public lecture: Brexit, UN, Trump Administration, and the significance for European and International Security (JSB Lecture Theatre)