Health programmes for International Students
We offer a wide range of opportunities for international students who wish to study an undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme. The close-knit, friendly and diverse community at the Faculty means students from around the world are sure to feel at home.
Students who complete one of our programmes will gain a significant advantage in their career development, as they will be prepared for work in a range of health care contexts across the world. We have an excellent graduate employability record, with over 95% of our students going into employment or further study directly after completing their studies.
- Download the 2016 International & EU Prospectus
- Visit the University of Bradford International Student website
Undergraduate programmes for international students
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- BSc (Hons) Health, Wellbeing and Social Care
Postgraduate programmes for international students
- Master of Public Health
- MSc Applied Physiotherapy
- MSc International Health Management
- MSc Medical Imaging: International
- MSc Nursing Studies (International)